Welcome back to school and BridgeUP!
Getting back into the swing of things can be challenging after a long summer. Here are 10 study and organization tips to help you succeed in school!
- Put your phone away and turn it off while you’re studying or doing work. Watch this video about the Pomodoro Technique which is a tool to help you focus!
- Complete large assignments a little bit at a time instead of putting them off until the day before they’re due.
- Use a planner where you can write down the things you would like to complete every day. This video will show you how BeWell staff likes to use planners.
- Take time for yourself–make sure you’re taking time to do things you like such as reading a book, playing an instrument, or listening to music for a little while every day.
- Try to go to sleep at the same time every night, you will feel more rested if you are consistent! This video will teach you all about sleeping better.
- Set up your study space, whether it’s your desk or the dining room in your house, so that it is organized. Watch this video about creating the perfect study environment.
- Make a study playlist with songs that will help you stay focused on your work.
- Prepare healthy snacks like trail mix, energy bites, or chocolate-covered fruits that will keep you energized and focused. Follow our Instagram for weekly healthy recipes!
- Set weekly, monthly, and year-long goals. You’re more likely to reach your goals if you know what you’re working towards!
- Create healthy rituals. School can be stressful and stress can make it harder to focus. Watch our videos about exercising or using the Calm app to handle stress.