During social distancing, it can be easy to fall into a routine that does not include physical activity. However, keeping your body moving is really important for both your physical and mental health. Here are some resources to help you stay active while at home!
Free Fitness Apps
- Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer – iOS and Android devices
- Yoga for Beginners – iOS and Android devices
- Fiton – iOS and Android devices
- Seven – 7 Minutes Workout: iOS devices
- Nike Training Club – iOS and Android devices
- Yoga with Adrienne: free videos for all skill levels and ages
- Planet Fitness Youtube, they have a “United We Move” section of videos in response to COVID-19.
- POPSUGAR Fitness: Lots of different videos including zumba, hip hop, cardio, kickboxing, and yoga.
- Superhero Fitness TV: Keaira LaShae, the dancer and trainer behind Superhero Fitness T.V. developed a ton of fun, easy to follow dance based workouts to try
- Core Power Yoga: selection of free on demand videos
- Strong by Zumba: various zumba classes here