Feeling overwhelmed or discouraged in college is normal. There are several ways you can combat these feelings and prepare yourself for a successful semester.
- Turn off the little voice
- Realize you’re not alone.
- Take something you’re good at.
- Start small.
- Reward achievements.
- Make all your classes
- Take a small class
- Get feedback early
- Divide big tasks into small pieces
- Do a trial run
- Take comments constructively
- Apply for a prize
- Look for real-world apps
- Recognize that learning is a process
- Avoid the bubble busters
Want to know more about these tips? Read a detailed description about these confidence tips at: EMBED link into confidence tips
By Lynn F.Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman